Monday, August 06, 2007

finally

Well, I finally saw the Harry Potter movie, the Order of the Phoenix. It was pretty good, although a bit dark. That includes the lighting available for knitting. I decided to try knitting at the movie. I took a shawl, since there was no counting involved and only knits and pearls. Well, I thought I was doing fairly well...but when I got home, I had an extra stitch. I didn't see my mistake at first, so I decided to just knit the first 2 stitches of the next row together and then it would be right again. Back to knit3 pearl3 and so on and so forth. Well, after about 2 more rows, I saw IT. I must have done a yarn over instead of moving the thread while I was knitting and watching. Then the question arises, do I frog it? I decided not to. It is a lacy shawl and the spot is just a tad larger than most of the others. Besides, who ever the recipient may be, they will know the shawl travelled and was knit on during a HP movie, that should make it even more special! Besides, what's a few off knits and pearls between friends???

No comments: