Sunday, September 30, 2007

trying

What does it mean, to try?

According to the dictionary, to try means to make an attempt, see if it works.
I hear a lot of "to try" in the area of maternity.

"I am going to try and have a natural birth" but, then again, there is the epidural...

"I am going to try and breastfeed" but isn't formula just as good? or, maybe I should pump and bottlefeed my milk.

Confidence is everything!

Confidence out ranked knowledge in success for breastfeeding, and I bet that is true in other areas as well.

I AM going to breastfeed.

I AM going to start exercising.

I AM going to....you fill in the blanks.
Stop just trying and DO IT!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

To play the piano for my husband who has been waiting for over ten years to listen and to cherish even when i make mistakes!!!!