Monday, May 07, 2007

Well, I thought I would share some knitting. Last Thursday and Friday, I attended a conference on breastfeeding in MA. Also, in on the trip were Amy, Kim, Laurie, Melissa and Penny. We drove down in 2 cars and stayed in 2 rooms at the same hotel, with a hot tub and pool--indoors!! It was fun to get away and have girls time! At the conference, we saw Carly, friend and fellow SNM. Our table was the knitting table, all 6 of us were knitting during the conference. Breastfeeding conferences seem to attract knitters! I have been to fetal monitor classes, no knitting. I find that interesting.

So, onto the actual knitting projects...first, the reversible cable scarf. It matches my cat hat. I made it wider than the pattern calls for and hopefully, it will do the trick for warming my neck next winter.



Here are the knitted breasts. One for breastfeeding class and one for the knitting shop. It was quite interesting to discuss what they were when they were being knitted. Also, an opportunity to discuss breastfeeding and breast cancer. I am already planning for the next set, in different colors...


And I started on another baby bonnet. I love this pattern!!! And so the saga of my conference knitting has come to an end.

No comments: