Thursday, December 17, 2009

Not much going on here....

Calm before the craziness??? I finished all of my classes and have gotten all my grades posted. Woohoo!!! Right now, I am studying for the comprehensive exit exam and then I will be officially a graduate! After the test, the job hunt will be on....hoping for a job in Maine, but am willing to relocate for the right job!

My time is already more my own...have a few knitting projects going and am reading some for pleasure! Catching up with some of my early reviewer's books I won.....

Looking forward to Sunday, when William arrives in Maine for Christmas vacation! Hope he doesn't get too cold coming from Atlanta to the frozen Maine. Also, this weekend, Katie and the kids are going to be in town. They will be flying out on Sunday, but we will get to see them before they leave. Yay!

Today is not supposed to get out of the teens. Of course, Katie woke up to -8 up in Rangeley. John has kept the fire going and it is toasty inside. Indy sits right in front of the wood stove, watching the fire. He is so funny.

See, I said not much going on...but I hadn't blogged in a while, so I thought I would update. No pics, though, maybe soon.

No comments: